Sunday, June 27, 2010

31. End of the Story


And that's pretty much the story.

All of us are now learning how to grow algae and other tasty sea vegetables--the coral reef is in top condition--and we even feel healthier as vegetarians!

Several other Crown of Thorns starfish have arrived and, though there are some cultural differences to be sure--they are all dedicated vegetarians and good neighbors!

I have even heard that Starry is dating one of the young Crown of Thorns females so I think things are going to be all right.

Of course Starry and I thanked A. Clam for his undercover assistance in private--though his information was not of so much help--putting him in hiding in the coral reef at least got us in early touch with Spike and allowed us to meet Mr. Ishimoto and to begin our new work as vegetarian farmers!

But you know,
for me the farming is just an interesting hobby . I enjoy it and the veggies we grow are very nice but my main work will continue to to be Constable.

Yours Truly,

Constable Crab


...

No comments:

Post a Comment